One idea we liked was the Facebook campaign to flood Trump’s office with postcards denouncing Steve Bannon, the former head of Breitbart and a proud leader of the alt-right.
We’re a bit late on the dates, but we still need to send a loud message to Trump. Follow these steps: Join in and send a postcard directly to Trump! Here are the basic instructions to participate:
1. Get a postcard from your state – any picture that represents your state.
2. In the message section, write this simple message: NOT BANNON!
3. Sign your name if you wish
4. Address it as follows:
c/o The Trump Organization
725 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10022
5. Affix a stamp – you can use a 34 cent postcard stamp, or a normal letter stamp.
6. Take a picture of your postcard that you can share on social media.
7. Drop it in the mail between Saturday, Nov 26th and Monday, Nov. 28th to create a concentrated avalanche of postcards.
8. On Nov. 26-28th, Tweet and share the heck out of your photo using the hashtags #postcardavalanche #stopbannon
If you are unfamiliar with Steve Bannon, here’s some light reading for you.